Please reference the submission category when submitting your work.
- Full Paper/Publication: Full paper submission is required before submission deadline if you request paper publication.
- Abstract/Oral Presentation only: If publication is not needed, then please only submit abstract.
Please login to ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM and follow these steps:
- 1. Each author of the work must visit the submission website and establish an account with a username and password, if you do not already have an account. If you have an account, log in to the submission website and follow the Submission instructions.
- 2. You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- 3. Login the submission system to upload your abstract or full paper.
- 4. The template for abstract submission can be downloaded here. The abstract should be best around 100 words, including the problem to be resolved, the method to solve the problem, results and conclusions achieved.
- 5. The template for full paper can be download here. The full paper should be no less than full 8 pages. And the camera ready paper can be up to 10 pages. Extra Pages will be charged. Papers exceeding 20 pages will not be accepted at ICCGV 2022.